This is something interesting I just discovered. I’m not sure that anyone has put this together yet. Additional digging is appreciated as I am time limited:
- Timothy J. Klausutis is the widower of Lori Klausutis, the woman found dead in MSNBC Joe Scarborough’s office in the 1st Congressional District of FL (now held by Matt Gaetz).
- T. Klausutis published the following letter on 21 May 2020 to Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter, asking him to remove the tweets from PDJT regarding Lori’s mysterious death: https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6968-jack-dorsey-letter/ffaa205b1364518c15b3/optimized/full.pdf#page=1
- I noticed that the letter was signed “Timothy J. Klausutis, PhD”. A doctor of what, you ask? I’m not sure, but Mr. K. has contributed to a lot of research papers on the subject of inertial guidance systems: https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/2058811655_Timothy_J_Klausutis
- So what? Well, recall that HRC’s Rose Law Firm handled the patent filing/petition for the QRS11, a solid-state gyroscopic guidance system. It is rumored that HRC/RLF managed to strongarm the patent holders for their own financial gain. The QRS11 and it’s later versions are rumored to be at the heart of the Deep State’s ability to skyjack and down a plane or helicopter: https://abeldanger.blogspot.com/2013/08/1633-marine-links-clintons-serco-fadec.html
- Also interesting, is Mr. K.’s involvement in DARPA-funded projects (page 155): https://view.officeapps.live.com/op/view.aspx?src=https%3A%2F%2Fexocorriges.com%2Fdoc%2F27235.doc
- Edit: Most recent Q post: https://qmap.pub/read/4322 refers to ILS – or Instrument Landing System – part of the guidance system. ILS definition: “It is defined by the International Telecommunication Union as a service provided by a station as follows: A radionavigation system which provides aircraft with horizontal and vertical guidance just before and during landing and, at certain fixed points, indicates the distance to the reference point of landing.”
Q posts about ILS, POTUS posts about Scarborogh, victim’s husband is involved in guidance systems as was/is HRC. What are the odds? What other info can we add here?
One of the side effects of the coronavirus pandemic has been a multitude of viral videos showing hospital nurses singing and dancing.
For some, these “TikTok nurses” have brought joy in dark times, while others say that these videos are demeaning to the medical profession. Lost in the discussion, however, is the dark side of the video sharing app itself. What do we really know about TikTok?
TikTok is a social media platform that allows users to upload short videos, setting them to music or adding augmented reality flairs. It has proven extremely popular with Millennials and Generation Z.
At the time of writing, TikTok was the #2 free app in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, trailing only Zoom – another Chinese security threat.
Google removes over 5 million reviews from Play Store to improve TikTok rating
The last few weeks have been a little harsh on TikTok, the Chinese video-making app because of the number of controversies it has landed itself in. It was still the talk of the town but for all the wrong reasons.
Hashtags pressing TikTok to be banned and India against TikTok started trending on Twitter.
TikTok’s Play Store ranking fell too, from over 4 stars to 2 stars and then it further fell to 1.2 stars. TikTok rankings were at an all-time low until they recently started reviving bit by bit.
In the latest development, the app’s ranking has reached 1.5 stars with 22 million user reviews.
This could be the result of Google removing user reviews so that the app could get some balance.
Nobert Elekes, a verified Twitter user and a data storyteller as he claims himself to be recently noted in a tweet “Apparently, Google deleted over a million TikTok reviews overnight, that’s why the rating increased from 1.2 to 1.6 stars.”