One Girl Looks Terrified, The Other Is With Literally Hitler:
The infamous story of Joe Biden’s effort to force the firing of Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in 2016 has taken a new legal twist in Kiev, just as the former vice president is sewing up the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination in America.
In Kiev late last month, District Court Judge S. V. Vovk ordered the country’s law enforcement services to formally list the fired prosecutor, Victor Shokin, as the victim of an alleged crime by the former U.S. vice president, according to an official English translation of the ruling obtained by Just the News.
The court had previously ordered the Prosecutor General’s Office and the State Bureau of Investigations in February to investigate Shokin’s claim that he was fired in spring 2016 under pressure from Biden because he was investigating Burisma Holdings, the natural gas company where Biden’s son Hunter worked.
Joe Biden to President of Ukraine in November of 2016: “financial system is going to collapse”
During an appearance with Lawrence O’Donnell on The Last Word a few days ago, a caller asked Joe Biden a very interesting and ironically appropriate question: “Would you be willing to commit to the ideal that no one is above the law?” Because the question had been framed in the context of Gerald Ford’s pardon of Richard Nixon and Biden was being asked if he would pardon President Trump after being elected, without really thinking, he jumped at the opportunity to boldly proclaim that no one is above the law and said, Yes!”
For once in his life, Biden had blurted out an instinctive and obvious truth, and those words may eventually come back to haunt him. During his very last days as vice president, Biden unmasked General Michael Flynn and by a very strange coincidence, it happened to be the very same day Flynn’s name was leaked to the media. In the unlikely event Biden had some legitimate reason for unmasking Flynn at the time, it’s improbable that he would remember what that reason might have been, more than three years later. Leaking Flynn’s name is a felony punishable by up to ten years in prison.
Apologists for former President Barack Obama love to claim that his administration was scandal free – a claim that may appear true to someone who didn’t pay attention whatsoever during the Obama administration.
There were numerous scandals under his administration, and the Spygate scandal is still making headlines today as new documents continue exposing new depths to his administration’s corruption.
And that’s not the only scandal we may be learning more of. As The Blaze reports:
Mexico’s president asked the United States for answers and an apology for the Obama-era gun-running operation known as “Fast and Furious.” On Friday, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador called for an investigation into Operation Fast and Furious to prevent it from happening again.
For anyone who needs their memory refreshed, Fast and Furious was an operation carried out by the ATF between 2009-2011 in which they deliberately sold over 2,000 firearms to illegal straw buyers with the hopes of tracking them to Mexican drug cartel leaders so they could be arrested.
The absurd scheme went about as well as you’d expect from that brief description. In the end, the guns were used to kill hundreds of Mexicans and one American border patrol agent, and no cartel leaders were apprehended.
She’s only been in Congress for one term and already this woman has been caught in numerous scandals including immigration fraud, marrying her brother and funneling money into her lover’s consulting firm!
Now we can add one more crime to the list.
Ilhan Omar asked for donations this week to help feed Minnesota Food Store.
But Ilhan’s tweet was removed after the Director of the organization that runs the Minnesota Food Store tweeted out a reply —
Adrienne: “I am the Executive Director of GMCC – Minnesota FoodShare is our program. Ilhan Omar had nothing to do with this project. I do not know where the money is going.”
First, for people just interested in his home address, he lives at 1645 Nob Hill Road, of the Kessler Subdivision, in Dallas County, Dallas Texas.
This civil court judge has been in the news many times, none of them for good reasons:
- He is involved in an unsolved murder case where another jewish lawyer was burned to death in his garage. The jew argued a 2013 ‘family feud’ case, which he became increasingly personally involved in, and later won. The jew later sued the defendants for defamation, and the defendents countersued, claiming “that Tobolowsky was variously illegally colluding with and bribing probate judges”. Moye chose to preside over this case (judges have the power to choose their cases, even if they claim they have systems in place to ‘fairly’ allocate them), and tried to sanction and fine the defendants. They eventually forced him to recuse himself because of suspicions of corruption. This is important because recusal is a voluntary process.
- Immediately after the death of the jew, Moye became incredibly paranoid, personally requesting security detail at his house (provided by the Dallas County sheriff’s office), confessing to thinking multiple people were following him, and actually pulling a gun on a woman on a local tollway. This isn’t easy to find, but this article is the one that confirms it was him, rather than police, who suggested he be placed under security detail.
- He is known for actually beating up other judges when they are in chambers. The judge he beat up in this case is suspected to be involved in drug trafficking.
There is more strange here connected with the unsolved murder case, for example: the police are releasing no information whatsoever, even though the family of the jew is trying to pressure them to, and the police even have email information (which usually leads to an IP and a name if a house, or an IP and cameras to a description + picture if public WIFI) that supposedly netted them nothing.
Notes regarding the address search:
- searching the county tax maps for his name returns nothing. This is common for police officers and other thugs trying to hide.
- searching the county business registry returns this account, which is zoned commercial, in a commercial officer building, but has ‘personal property’ as the description. There may be something interesting at this address, which is at 1700 Pacific Avenue, Suite 2800, Dallas, Texas 75201.
- since nothing further was coming up, I suspected he was hiding assets in his wife’s name. His wife is named Susan, and I found nothing under her name.
- Next, I suspected he would use a shell corporation to hide (this is common for police officers – the heads of BlueBloodBrotherhood did this [but I tracked them down anyway]). I started searching for any C corps or LLCs he owned.
- One of these, Dispute Mediation Services, which he lists on his bio, and which is still open for business, lost their tax status with the IRSPNG for never filing a tax return since their inception (use this link to search the IRS records).
- Curiously, none of the organizations on his bio which supposedly lists him as a ‘founding member’ actually list him as a founding member. For example, ‘Vincent and Moye’ is really ‘Vincent and Serafino’, and never lists him anywhere on their team at any time that they ever had a site. This suggests that parts of his bio may be faked.
- Once I found him, I hard confirmed the address in the property map. Take a peek.PNG This is the first time I’ve ever seen owner information withheld. The numbers appeared to be statutes, so I tossed them in google, and it turns out it is the Address Confidentiality Program. Here is his house’s tax account.
Some fun notes:
- Keeping with black stereotypes, his house is actually newer and was worth more than his neighbors when built, yet has a lower ‘desirability score’, and is considered to have depreciated more in value than his neighbors. Even rich blacks lower property values. Lol
- I also found his amazon account from a comment on some page I happened across https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AEMF5ZBQ6UWWZHVE6SMVQYU74OVA/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_gw_btm?ie=UTF8
- Serious corruption only needs a judge and one other actor, typically a lawyer. I partially suspect Moye killed his partner out of paranoia, and, since he is Absolutely Immune, the police couldn’t arrest him if they wanted to, so they are withholding information while they let the public think the case went cold. See the case of Jeff Baron for more on the damage a judge and lawyer colluding can cause – this one will boil your blood.