Last Friday, 4/10/20 (Good Friday), Wyoming became the 50th and last state to issue a State of Emergency declaration due to the Chinese virus. (The first state to do so was Washington State, on Monday March 2.) This is the first time in American history that EVERY U.S. State…
and Territory has been under a State of Emergency declaration simultaneously.
What does this mean?
During this unique National Emergency, the authority of the President of the U.S. is unquestionably plenary, meaning that his authority is expanded beyond normal boundaries.
What does the President now have control over?
(1) He can regulate all commerce and business transactions (National Defense Production Act), e.g. — he can order GM to make ventilators
(2) He can regulate ALL finances in the U.S., including all international transactions (Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917)
(3) He can take control of ALL MEDIA IN THE U.S. (Communications Act of 1934). He can establish the Office of Telecommunications Management which…
oversees all media and telecommunications. President Kennedy did this through Executive Order 10995 in 1962
(4) He can capture ALL manpower and resources (Kennedy Executive Orders 10997, 10999, 11000, 11001, 11002, 11003, 11004, and 11005)
(5) He can deploy the U.S. Military within the U.S.
(6) He can suspend the U.S. government
Sometimes people ask, “Why is President Trump waiting and waiting and waiting to drain the swamp?“ The reason is that he needed all 50 states under emergency powers to have full control.
Now he can even bypass Congress.
The President’s hands are no longer tied and he now has full authority to complete the enormous task of draining the swamp!!
(Note: 4/10/20 ➡ 4=D, 10=J, 20=T)https://twitter.com/littllemel/status/1250821547868078081