While Americans in the nearby city of Detroit face life in third world conditions, unable to even afford running water, the state of Michigan decided to direct its resources towards cracking down on a small food co-op in Standish for having the utter audacity to provide milk, butter, cream and eggs to people who bought shares in the organic dairy.
The Michigan Department of Agriculture must be so proud of their deeds, after they forced Joe and Brenda Golimbieski, the owners of Hill High Dairy and Jenny Samuelson, the owner of My Family Co-op, to dump out 248 gallons of milk, to break 100 dozen eggs, and to destroy an undisclosed amount of fresh cream, butter and cheese.
According to the owners of the dairy, the MDA threatened to arrest the co-op owner, Jenny Samuelson, for “selling food without a license.” However, the farm is a co-op, where people must buy shares. The MDA, however, said that the co-op contracts were invalid, and therefore, instead of being shared, the food was being sold. Because co-op members had paid for their shares, technically the MDA stole food that belonged not just to the Golimbieski family, but to every single member of that co-op.
(keep reading at freedomoutpost.com)
You might have seen accusations in the press this week that the Islamic State is selling oil to Russia. Apparently, Turkish President Reccep Tayyip Erdogan claims that Putin is one of the key buyers in Syria’s dirty illegal oil trade. But don’t fall for it: the story now being peddled to us by the Western press is a panicked response to a major Russian exposé that first came to light last week. Actually, it’s our friend Turkey who has been caught buying oil from the terrorist organization…and that’s not all. Recent revelations point to evidence that:
Erdogan’s son is dealing in illegal arms and oil with the Islamic State.
Russian satellite images show three main oil smuggling routes to and from Turkey.
Turkey shot down the Russian jet because it is defeating I.S and therefore interfering with Erdogan’s lucrative trade.
Somehow, despite the scale of the operation, The USA seems to have missed all of this.
There are also new claims about an Iraqi security team who have evidence of a top Israeli military officer fraternizing with members of the I.S.
A journalist has uncovered evidence the USA is complicit in a Turkish terror campaign against a Kurdish village last March. He claims the Turkish army waged this war on civilians alongside Islamic jihadists.
You may remember Putin accusing the USA of creating and arming the Islamic State. In that interview, which we covered here, the Russian President claimed the White House knows exactly which of its allies are buying the oil that allows I.S to keep on growing.
We’ve had to wait a while to find out who he was referring to, and this is big news. But these revelations are at risk of being lost in a quagmire of lies, as Erdogan, backed by Western intelligence agencies and their media lapdogs, has inverted the truth to distract and confuse the public.
(read more at trueactivist.com)
Why do people say the story of the California shooting doesn’t add up?
Eyewitness Sally Abdelmageed told CNN: “[it was] three men, dressed in all black, military attire with vests on holding assault rifles… I couldn’t see a face, he had a black hat on and uh, from my view all I could see was a black hat and long sleeve shirt… black cargo pants with zippers on the sides, big puffy pockets, he had a huge assault rifle and extra ammo… I just saw three dressed exactly the same…. their skin tone looked white. They looked like they were athletic build. They appeared to be tall.”
Yet four hours later, the police shot: two Pakistanis, one a 90 pound woman with a young baby, California residents in a rented black SUV with Utah plates, the military style assault rifles purchased by an unknown person. Farook attended the same holiday party last year. Since then, his coworkers threw a baby shower for him that included a registry.
His brother, who lived nearby, was in the Navy and earned two medals for his service in “The Global War on Terrorism.” His brother said the couple wasn’t radical.
At the party this time, Farook was sitting at a table chatting with a co-worker before “disappearing” — with his coat still on his chair. They now say there was no argument.
When shot in the mysterious SUV, his tiny wife was wearing fitted shorts above her knees and no head covering. Family says she was always fully covered when she went out.
They are portrayed as Bonnie and Clyde with a young baby. They had a fully stocked fridge with cooked food in Tupperware and pictures of their baby all over the house. Arranged flowers on tables and freshly watered house plants. Baby was left with her grandmother for Tashfeen to make a doctor appointment. They had both been sick, assuming it was a stomach flu, but she needed a doctor.
That’s why, at this point, it doesn’t make sense. A young mom left her baby to go kill the same people who hosted her baby shower. She allegedly made a FB post pledging allegiance to ISIS on an alias page, then removed it — at 11 am. The shooting started at 11 am.
CNN states, “Malik made the post on an account with a different name, one U.S. official said. The officials did not explain how they knew Malik was behind the message.”
Who were the victims? They weren’t all white Christians or Jews like one would imagine terrorists would target. Just like the Paris attacks, they were very diverse. The NY Times writes, “He [shared] a cubicle with a friend, Isaac Amianos, a 60-year-old father of three from Eritrea… the two of them spoke Arabic together (Farook learning from Amianos)… The health inspectors came from all over the world… Nwadike was from Nigeria. Others hailed from Vietnam, Iran, Mexico and Colombia… Bullets struck Amianos, Thalasinos and others at Farook’s table. (People he was just speaking with.) A Muslim woman he prayed with was killed.” Another Muslim was shot multiple times.
Why would a traditional Pakistani Muslim American target these people, his friends, teachers, elders, fellow Muslims? In California of all places, with all of its other potential targets?
About the “argument” with a co-worker: “Two weeks earlier, [Thalasinos, a Messianic Jew who made anti-Islam FB posts] and Farook argued over whether Islam was a violent religion. Recounting the conversation to a friend, Thalasinos said that Farook insisted his God was peaceful… Thalasinos liked discussing such topics. There was no indication that their interaction was anything out of the ordinary.”
The shooters left before police arrived. Police and media then said they were searching for 3 white males. Then police shot these two, who fit no stated description, around 3 pm, after receiving a tip. The story changed from 3 male shooters to a married couple.
In the car chase, officers fired 380 rounds, and the suspects shot 76 rifle rounds, many from the back of the SUV. By the end, 2 officers had minor injuries, apparently not worth mentioning.
The ammo, pipe bombs, etc., were found in their townhouse’s garage. The garage was in a building separate from their home. A few minor items in the house. And a manhole in their closet ceiling.
And no one who knew them, including their many siblings and mother who lived with them and Navy brother who lived close by, saw anything strange. Neighbor said they were happy. Smiled at her. Farook would leave the garage door open as he worked on his car. Last saw them hanging out on their patio on Sunday with their daughter, enjoying their family.
Journalists entered their house, within 48 hrs, to rummage through their belongings. An unprecedented event. Any more evidence for or against this deceased couple, now unusable.
- Where is the CCTV footage from the Inland Regional Center? As a facility for those with developmental disabilities, a facility that required card entry, there must be multiple cameras covering every entrance and throughout the common areas. Why has nothing from that been released to the public or at least to the representatives of the Farook family?
- Why are multiple witnesses saying they saw 3 male shooters, all tall, athletic-build, with fair complexion? Why is that account not being reported on by the news as being investigated? If those accounts are being dismissed because the FBI has already concluded that Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik are the perpetrators, isn’t that circular reasoning? Is there no evidence of anyone else’s involvement in planning or carrying out this crime other than this couple’s? If not, is there any evidence being sought? If not, why not?
- How is a 90 lb woman who recently gave birth and had no military training able to conduct what the surviving victims and eyewitnesses described as a highly tactical, sophisticated assault operation using heavy, military-grade arms?
- Why do Farook’s coworkers say they saw no aggression or animosity from him in the 5 years working with him? How is that consistent with the psychological profile of a sociopath who could slaughter his co-workers in cold blood? Isn’t this highly unusual from a psychoanalytical perspective? If so, why aren’t any of the psychologists being interviewed on TV saying as much?
- How did the police suspect Farook after the shooting? If a survivor or eyewitness was able to ID Farook through the mask that the shooters were wearing, where is the filed statement from said witness? What other statements did other survivors and eyewitnesses make? Why haven’t we heard from the many attendees at the holiday party who were not shot or killed?
- After completing the shooting spree, why did the suspects go back to their residence only a couple of miles away? Did they not have an escape plan? Were they trying to retrieve something? Did they drop off an accomplice? Were they planning to lay low at their apartment and hope no one would notice their absence in the aftermath? How did no one at the apartment complex see them load all those weapons into their SUV earlier that morning?
- Where did they rent the SUV from? Has the rental car attendee been questioned? What statement did he/she make?
- If there was a high speed chase of the Farook’s rented SUV, where is the helicopter footage of that? News choppers were already in the sky at that time, but none of them produced footage of the actual chase and the shoot out. Only footage of the aftermath.
- In one of the cell phone videos with footage of the chase we hear multiple gun shots. Is it standard procedure for police to engage in a gun battle with suspects during a high speed chase, especially when the police chase is happening in a residential neighborhood? How was the SUV finally stopped? Is it standard procedure to fire hundreds of rounds into a suspect’s vehicle after the vehicle has been stopped, again, in a residential area? Why would the suspects not surrender and instead engage in a gunfight with police if they were surrounded by police wielding all the heavy ammunition that ultimately decimated the SUV? If they had a death wish, why would they try to escape in the first place, as opposed to take hostages, make demands, or just shoot themselves?
- Why did the attorney for the Farook family, David Chesley, mention that the suspects were handcuffed, face-down in the bed of a truck? Did he misspeak? If not, what was he referring to?
- If this was a premeditated attack, why didn’t the Farooks leave behind a manifesto or any other indication of their purpose?
- Why wasn’t the suspects’ residence heavily guarded afterwards? Why did the FBI allow media open access to their apartment? Is this standard procedure?
- Where did the suspects buy their weapons and ammunition? Neighbors reported seeing packages being delivered to the Farook residence. Has the FBI checked with delivery services to see who sent these packages?
- Early media statements mentioned that the FBI had been tracking individuals that Farook was in contact with. Are those individuals more or less dangerous than the suspects? Why are those individuals being tracked and what light does that shed on the alleged shooter’s motives? I will edit this list with more questions as needed and any answers that come to light in the ongoing investigation. #TruthforSanBernardino
First, Iceland jailed its crooked bankers for their direct involvement in the financial crisis of 2008. Now, every Icelander will receive a payout for the sale of one of its three largest banks, Íslandsbanki.
If Finance Minister Bjarni Benediktsson has his way — and he likely will — Icelanders will be paid kr 30,000 after the government takes over ownership of the bank. Íslandsbanki would be second of the three largest banks under State proprietorship.
“I am saying that the government take some decided portion, 5%, and simply hand it over to the people of this country,” he stated.
Because Icelanders took control of their government, they effectively own the banks. Benediktsson believes this will bring foreign capital into the country and ultimately fuel the economy — which, incidentally, remains the only European nation to recover fully from the 2008 crisis. Iceland even managed to pay its outstanding debt to the IMF in full — in advance of the due date.
(keep reading at theantimedia.org)