You’ll notice many are prefaced by the word, ‘Project’, typically by the CIA or other international intelligence agency. This may give you the idea that these are just ‘typical operations’ of our government. After all, “the world is always at war and you need spies”. Or do you? Especially in a technocratic world where everyone can talk to everyone, around the world. I challange that assumption.
May I remind you that the definition of conspiracy is two or more operating in secret to cause harm. So when the CIA assassinates world leaders in secret, it does harm to them but not to US citizens because they are operating on our behalf. In this way, we justify their bad behavior. I want you to reevaluate the “causes harm” part behind their behavior. By deposing dictators and playing chess with the planet, have they really made us safer?
Legend -or- The Usual Suspects:
- [U]: CIA and/or UK’s SIS/MI6
- [I]: Israel’s Mossad ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service)
- [G]: Freemasons; Power Elite, Secret Societies
- [S]: Soviets, Russia, KGB, Communism
- [A]: Arabic country, Islamic extremists
- [J]: Jesuits, Catholics, Vatican City
- [M]: Mafia, Mobsters, gun / gold / drug / human trafficking, crime syndicates
- [F]: Financial crime by Industrialists, Bankers; or Fascists depending on context
- [O]: Other, Companies/Business plots
- [P]: Politicians; Preachers; Police; Pedophile-networks; or all the above, depending on context (ex:Dennis Hastert).
- [G,U,I,J,M,F,O,P] — Indicates Cryptofascist Globalist Conspirators
- Acoustic Kitty : 20M USD CIA project to implant microphones in cat’s ears in order to spy on Soviets, but cats were unreliable. This no joke. [U]
- Air America : CIA-owned dummy airline used in covert operations, including “unwittingly” transporting drugs illegally, and wittingly transporting (illegal in US) drugs legally between countries. [U]
- Amalgam Virgo : crash of an Italian military aircraft setting off an environmental disaster of phosgene dispersal. The crash was suspicious, but the conspiracy is in the coverup, in which Judge Carlo Mastelloni in 97 indicted 22 Air Force officers on charges of suppression, forgery, theft of documents concerning state security.**. Even former President of the Republic Francesco Cossiga has released a public interview in which states that the killing of Argo 16 was due to a revenge of the Israeli secret services. [I]
- Assassination of Abraham Lincoln : part of a larger confederate conspiracy than ‘as-history-remembers-a-lone-wolf’, John Wilkes Booth. [F]
- US/UK Military Intelligence Astroturfing : The policies of abuse sociology and the weaponization of public psychology, including military intelligence behavior such as cognitive-infiltration**; social media manipulation of opinion; sensemaking** in the activity of manufacturing the public’s belief in non-reality, aka “Gaslighting”. [U,G,I]
- Bay of Pigs Invasion : Failed 1961 military invasion of Cuba undertaken by the CIA-sponsored paramilitary group, to overthrow increasingly communist Castro [U]
- Bayer Corp and Baxter Corp knowingly gave thousands of hemophiliacs HIV and Hepatitis C. [O,F]
- Bernard Ebbers of WorldCom Fraud : False financial reporting that would rival the Enron Scandal. [F]
- Black Sites and US Government Torture of Detainees [U]
- Black Sox Scandal : Baseball players coordinated with gamblers to throw games [O,M]
- Bologna massacre : Propaganda Due members staged false flag terror attack in Italy in 1980, as part of a strategy of tension
- Bojinka plot [F,O]
- Caesar assassination [P]
- Catiline conspiracy : senator plotted with cronies and soldiers to overthrow the Roman republic; parallel to Star Wars Universe’ Palpatine backstory [P]
- The Church Committee [U,P]
- The Chemist’s War : US Treasury Dept poisoned alcohol during prohibition and killed people. [U,P]
- CIA Assassinations
As fear mongering about the Zika epidemic runs rampant, separate organizations of doctors from Brazil and Argentina are directly challenging the notion that the Brazilian Zika virus outbreak is at the root of the recent increase in microcephaly birth defect cases.
After the dramatic increase in congenital malformations, the Brazilian Ministry of Health moved quickly to link the phenomena to the Zika virus epidemic. Microcephaly is a congenital condition in which a baby’s head develops abnormally small.
In spite of all the media hype surrounding the mosquito-borne Zika virus and microcephaly, there has yet to be a scientific link proven between the two.
— Nature News&Comment (@NatureNews) February 10, 2016
In a recent report by the Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Towns (PCST), the group revealed that the area in which most of the afflicted persons live had been sprayed with a larvicide known to cause birth defects.
The chemical, pyriproxyfen, was added to the state of Pernambuco’s drinking-water reservoirs in 2014, by the Brazilian Ministry of Health, in an effort to stop the proliferation of the Zika-carrying Aedes aegypti mosquito.
The report by PCST revealed that the pesticide, sold under the commercial name SumiLarv, is manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a Japanese subsidiary of Monsanto.
“Pyriproxyfen is a growth inhibitor of mosquito larvae, which alters the development process from larva to pupa to adult, thus generating malformations in developing mosquitoes and killing or disabling them. It acts as an insect juvenile hormone or juvenoid, and has the effect of inhibiting the development of adult insect characteristics (for example, wings and mature external genitalia) and reproductive development. It is an endocrine disruptor and is teratogenic (causes birth defects).
“Malformations detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in areas where the Brazilian state added pyriproxyfen to drinking water is not a coincidence, even though the Ministry of Health places a direct blame on Zika virus for this damage, while trying to ignore its responsibility and ruling out the hypothesis of direct and cumulative chemical damage caused by years of endocrine and immunological disruption of the affected population,” according to the report by Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Towns.
(keep reading at thefreethoughtproject.com)
In the weeks since the shooting death of patriot rancher LaVoy Finicum and the arrest of Ammon Bundy, Ryan Payne, and others, numerous eyewitness testimony and independent reporting has completely debunked the notion that the FBI released unedited footage of the now infamous violent confrontation on an Oregon highway.
Amid a massive public outcry throughout social media, the FBI took the extraordinary step of releasing footage of the shooting and arrests just two days after they originally took place. Many saw this as proof that the feds weren’t trying to hide anything and that the killing of Finicum was indeed legal and justified.
While the footage released by the FBI did totally destroy the claim by Mark McConnell that LaVoy had charged at police, it more importantly left out key portions of what actually happened.
In other words, the FBI straight up LIED to every single American by releasing footage they claimed was complete and unedited when we now know that there are key parts, verified by multiple eyewitnesses and independent reporting, that are nowhere to be found in the official video released on the FBI YouTube channel.
(keep reading at intellihub.com)
New documents released (PDF) on Wednesday by the American Civil Liberties Union of California show that for the last several years, police in the city of Anaheim, California—home of Disneyland—have been using an invasive cell phone surveillance device, known as a “dirtbox.” The ACLU obtained the 464 pages of documents after it sued the Anaheim Police Department last year over the agency’s failure to respond to its public records request concerning such surveillance-related documents.
The DRTBox has been described by one Chicago privacy activist as a “stingray on steroids,” referring to the controversial cell-site simulator that spoofs cell towers to locate phones and intercept calls and texts.
Last year, both the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice (which oversees the FBI) said that they would require a warrant during stingray deployments. A new law that took effect in California on January 1, 2016 would also require use of a warrant for a cell-site simulator.
“If a city of a few hundred thousand can have this kind of arsenal, it raises questions as to what similar cities across America might have it as well,” Matt Cagle, an ACLU lawyer, told Ars.
(keep reading at arstechnica.com)
You may have heard of the TPP…
…but do you know what’s in it? Right now, the Obama administration and giant corporations are spreading misinformation about the Trans-Pacific Partnership and how it will affect Americans. But if you read it, you’ll see that the TPP threatens to corrupt our democracy by giving corporations control over the government.
This site is a public resource created by Fight for the Future, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and Communications Workers of America. We are publishing the full TPP text along with expert annotations explaining how it could actually affect you. This site is a work in progress, and everyone is welcome to contribute.
Read it HERE (readthetpp.com)
In what appears to be a coordinated effort to turn the local community against the Ammon Bundy led “Citizens for Constitutional Freedom” militia group currently occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters near Burns, Oregon, a local Fire Chief claims to have caught undercover FBI agents posing as militia members in order to harass residents.
For the full back story that details the federal corruption and other issues surrounding why a group of armed men would choose to take a stand against their government, you can click HERE – but its important to understand that the FBI has a rich history of abuses.
Among these include the Bureau running various sting operations across the country that target vulnerable and even mentally ill people by luring them into participating in fake terror plots concocted by agents themselves in order to make “busts” and pat themselves on the back.
In other words, the possibility of the FBI running a psychological operation aimed at fomenting local sentiment against the militia members in Oregon is certainly plausible and is not without historical precedent. The Bureau has infiltrated militia groups many times before, but perhaps some of the most notable similar tactics that have been documented include a series of covert, and at times illegal projects conducted to “expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, neutralize or otherwise eliminate” the activities of domestic political organizations.
Called COINTELPRO, the counter intelligence measures targeted movements and leading Americans who criticized the Vietnam War including Senators, civil rights leaders like Martin Luther King, journalists, athletes, and others between 1956 and 1971. Its hard to imagine these operations ever stopped or didn’t continue under a different name but one thing appears to be clear: the FBI is up to its old tricks again.
(keep reading at copblock.org)
The release of a secret U.S. government catalog of cell phone surveillance devices has revealed the names and abilities of dozens of surveillance tools previously unknown to the public. The catalog shines a light on well-known devices like the Stingray and DRT box, as well as new names like Cellbrite, Yellowstone, Blackfin, Maximus, Stargrazer, and Cyberhawk.
The Intercept reports:
Within the catalogue, the NSA is listed as the vendor of one device, while another was developed for use by the CIA, and another was developed for a special forces requirement. Nearly a third of the entries focus on equipment that seems to have never been described in public before.
Anti Media has reported extensively on the Stingray, the brand name of a popular cell-site simulator manufactured by the Harris Corporation. The Electronic Frontier Foundation describes Stingrays as “a brand name of an IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity) Catcher targeted and sold to law enforcement. A Stingray works by masquerading as a cell phone tower – to which your mobile phone sends signals to every 7 to 15 seconds whether you are on a call or not – and tricks your phone into connecting to it.”
As a result, whoever is in possession of the Stingray can figure out who, when, and to where you are calling, the precise location of every device within the range, and with some devices, even capture the content of your conversations.
(keep reading at activistpost.com)
While Americans in the nearby city of Detroit face life in third world conditions, unable to even afford running water, the state of Michigan decided to direct its resources towards cracking down on a small food co-op in Standish for having the utter audacity to provide milk, butter, cream and eggs to people who bought shares in the organic dairy.
The Michigan Department of Agriculture must be so proud of their deeds, after they forced Joe and Brenda Golimbieski, the owners of Hill High Dairy and Jenny Samuelson, the owner of My Family Co-op, to dump out 248 gallons of milk, to break 100 dozen eggs, and to destroy an undisclosed amount of fresh cream, butter and cheese.
According to the owners of the dairy, the MDA threatened to arrest the co-op owner, Jenny Samuelson, for “selling food without a license.” However, the farm is a co-op, where people must buy shares. The MDA, however, said that the co-op contracts were invalid, and therefore, instead of being shared, the food was being sold. Because co-op members had paid for their shares, technically the MDA stole food that belonged not just to the Golimbieski family, but to every single member of that co-op.
(keep reading at freedomoutpost.com)