Former South African president Nelson Mandela has died, aged 95. His death was announced by current president Jacob Zuma at a media conference late on Thursday night, local time.
“Our nation has lost its greatest son”, Zuma said as he announced Mandela’s peaceful passing at his home in Johannesburg on Thursday December 5.
“What made Nelson Mandela great was precisely what made him human. We saw in him what we seek in ourselves.
“Fellow South Africans, Nelson Mandela brought us together and it is together that we will bid him farewell.
“May his soul rest in peace, God bless Africa.”
read more at: 3news.co.nz
I have been watching global trends for about 10 years now and have been witnessing the slow collapse of our infrastructure, government and economy. If you are aware of what’s happening, it is very easy to walk down any street in America and see how bad things are becoming. I lived for a year in China, a country that is on the rise and you can see such a huge difference in how people carry themselves and their overall attitude. They take pride in their appearance, they put an emphasis on education, and they have hope for a better future. They have their own problems, but I won’t go into them at the moment. The point is, America is in an obvious state of decline.
When I got back to the US it was such a stark difference that it blew me away. The first thing I noticed were how sloppy everyone looked. over half the people I see are obese. Most of the women are wearing pajamas and flip flops. Everyone is eating junk food and soda constantly. You see American flags everywhere and bumper stickers and signs commemorating and glorifying war. War is elevated over everything else. Our festivals and holidays are dedicated to the civil war, WWII, etc. The park by my house is War memorial park. There are veterans everywhere, many of them wounded or have mental issues. We are a culture built around war. War and debt are the only things holding our country together at the moment.
I know things have been collapsing for the last decade or so, but I think this is by design and I think there is a plan at work by the central banks, TPTB, globalists, or whatever you want to call them. They control all western economies with very few exceptions. They have been able to maintain control because the dollar has remained the world reserve currency and they have been attacking every country that even thinks about using another currency (for example: Iraq, Libya, Syria). However, that control is waning and the end of the dollar is coming. There isn’t much they can do about this because it is a mathematical certainty. They are out of options. The dollar should have collapsed in 2008, but they have pulled out every trick in the book to hold it together this long. Also, having the most powerful military in the world has meant no one has called in our debt up to this point.
I could rant about this for hours, but I’m sure most of you know all this already so I will go ahead and get to the point. These are the reasons that I think we are finally approaching the endgame and what I think will come to pass very soon.
- China has announced it is no longer beneficial to buy US Treasury Bonds. (November 2013) This is very serious because it means other countries will soon follow and it has signaled the official beginning of the end of the petrodollar. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-20/pboc-says-no-longer-in-china-s-favor-to-boost-record-reserves.html
- US stock market is in a huge bubble. This is undeniable at this point. The Federal Reserve has been printing money like crazy. This is the only thing causing the stock market to rise to the incredible heights you see today. This can’t continue forever. This is a bigger bubble than what caused the 1929 market crash.http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/01/us-economy-shiller-idUSBRE9B009620131201
- China is moving to challenge the dollar by backing the Yuan with gold and also purchasing oil from the ME with the Yuan. This has been accelerating over the past year and it shows that the death of the dollar is nearly upon us. Although keeping the Yuan weak against the dollar has aided in keeping exports from China competitive, China has decided that they are ready to take the risk and set their own course.http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-07-25/china%E2%80%99s-yuan-set-become-global-reserve-currency-gold-backing
- The US wanted to attack Syria, but didn’t. To me, this shows how increasingly desperate the central bankers and their puppets in the US government have become. Obama didn’t have any support in a war with Syria. He tried to convince us Assad was using chemical weapons as a very transparent excuse to get directly involved in Syria. However, we all know the real reason, which was to protect the collapsing petrodollar and keep all that oil flowing, and more importantly, being purchased in USD. This shows that the US only has one option to avert the blame of a collapsing economy away from the true criminals in the central bank. This is to go to war.
- The Federal Reserve is stuck between a rock and a hard place. As long as there is a huge budget deficit, the Fed has to QE to buy bonds otherwise bond prices will plunge which means interest rates will rise. If the Fed continues to QE which literally means printing money, inflation will definitely increase and build momentum. Once momentum reaches a point where confidence in the value of money is lost, it will be difficult to control. The vast amount of money printed had already gone into asset markets which are floating on this liquidity with no real productive money supporting the price. If the Fed continues with the low interest rate and loose money, more and more business models will be built on this. Furthermore, derivative financial products will be built on these businesses just like the mortgage market. When inflation becomes a problem, even stopping the QE will be disastrous. This is like the last phase of a dying star that is expanding rapidly, burning off whatever mass it has and suddenly collapsing into a black hole.
All I can say is good luck to everyone out there because I really think things are about to get very bad. History has shown that the way fiat currencies usually end is with depression and war. This system is going to be destroyed and it is going to take a lot of people down with it. The only thing we can do is prepare ourselves. Get your self into a situation where you aren’t dependent on other people. Learn basic skills. Make friends with your neighbors and the community around you. Don’t give the police or government a reason to come after you. Have an escape plan.
and now, for something completely different…
“I think flying planes into a building was a faith-based initiative. I think religion is a neurological disorder.”
By Brendan O’Brien
Dec 2 (Reuters) – A Michigan woman has sued the U.S.
Catholic bishops, arguing that a Catholic hospital in Michigan
denied her adequate treatment during a painful miscarriage
because of a policy banning even the discussion of abortion as
Tamesha Means said she went to a Catholic hospital in
Muskegon, Michigan, the only hospital within 30 minutes of her
home, when her water broke in December 2010 after only 18 weeks
of pregnancy, according to the lawsuit filed Friday in Detroit
Despite her being in excruciating pain and with virtually no
chance her pregnancy could survive, Mercy Health Partners told
Means there was nothing it could do and did not tell Means that
terminating her pregnancy was an option and the safest course
for her condition, the lawsuit said.
Fortunately, she lived to sue the hospital, unlike Savita Halappanavar.
Protip: Never go to a catholic backed hospital if you want to actually get help.
More information on this here: https://www.aclu.org/prison-profiteers
The prison-industrial complex is so out of control that private prisons have the sheer audacity to order states to keep beds full or face their wrath with stiff financial penalties, according to reports. Private prisons in some states have language in their contracts that state if they fall below a certain percentage of capacity that the states must pay the private prisons millions of dollars, lest they face a lawsuit for millions more.
And guess what? The private prisons, which are holding cash-starved states hostage, are getting away with it, says advocacy group, In the Public Interest.
In the Public Interest has reviewed more than 60 contracts between private prison companies and state and local governments across the country, and found language mentioning “quotas” for prisoners in nearly two-thirds of those contracts reviewed. Those quotas can range from a mandatory occupancy of, for example, 70 percent occupancy in California to up to 100 percent in some prisons in Arizona.
It is very interesting and telling that so few major national news organization are willing to report on the monstrous, ravenous and criminal system that is devouring hundreds of thousands of black and brown boys. Even those who do not subscribe to conspiracy theories have looked askance at this shocking report.
Read More at: musingsfortheopenminded.blogspot.com
At the start of the Cold War, Henry Murray developed a personality profiling test to crack soviet spies with psychological warfare and select which US spies are ready to be sent out into the field. As part of Project MKUltra, he began experimenting on Harvard sophomores. He set one student as the control, after he proved to be a completely predictable conformist, and named him “Lawful”.
Long story short, the latter half of the experiment involved having the student prepare an essay on his core beliefs as a person for a friendly debate. Instead, Murray had an aggressive interrogator come in and basically tear his beliefs to pieces, mocking everything he stood for, and systematically picking apart every line in the essay to see what it took to get him to react. But he didn’t, it just broke him, made him into a mess of a person and left him having to pull his whole life back together again. He graduated, but then turned in his degree only a couple years later, and moved to the woods where he lived for decades.
In all that time, he kept writing his essay. And slowly, he became so sure of his beliefs, so convinced that they were right, that he thought that if the nation didn’t read it, we would be irreparably lost as a society. So, he set out to make sure that everyone heard what he had to say, and sure enough, Lawful’s “Industrial Society and its Future” has become one of the most well known essays written in the last century. In fact, you’ve probably read some of it. Although, you probably know it better as The Unabomber Manifesto.
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) introduced an amendment to clarify the bill’s impact on the First Amendment, but it was defeated. The portion of the bill in question requires a $5,000 fee to be paid for a citizen to lodge a formal protest against actions occurring on publicly owned lands.
“Now take a look at the way the Drug War is conducted over the past 40 years. It goes back farther, but start from 40 years ago: There’s very little spent on prevention and treatment. There’s a lot on policing, a ton of stuff on border control and a lot on out-of-country operations. And the effect on the availability of drugs is almost undetectable; drug prices don’t change on measures of availability. So there are two possibilities: Either those conducting the Drug War are lunatics, or they have another purpose.”
“Lighthouses are more useful than churches.”
“This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!”
“Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.”
The more you know…
London[America]. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine — the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, whereby those important events of the past, usually associated with someone’s death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, are celebrated with a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat.
There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.
And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn’t there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who’s to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you’re looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.
I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn’t be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now
high chancellor[President], Adam Sutler[Barack Obama]. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.
Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten.More than 400 years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives.
So if you’ve seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest that you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked.
But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of
Parliament[The White House], and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.”