Beyond this, we can stop funding the terrorist country called Israel. Israel is being run by terrorists and promote terrorism every day with the killing of unarmed Palestinian children and women. Stop this terrorist country now! Stop funding terrorism by empowering Israel with western money. Israel IS ISIS. Wake UP!
CISA data-sharing bill passes Senate with no privacy protections
There was unanimous opposition to the bill across the tech industry (with the exception of Facebook)
A controversial draft law, which one senator called a “surveillance bill by another name,” has passed the Senate.
CISA, the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (S. 754), will allow private companies to share cyber-threat data with the federal government, including personal user data, in an effort to prevent cyberattacks, such as those on the scale of Target, Home Depot, and Sony. Companies that share data with federal agencies, including the National Security Agency (NSA), will be given legal and liability protections from lawsuits relating to data sharing.
The bill passed by 74-21. The bill will now go to conference with the House where it will be reconciled with two other measures, reports Reuters.
Critics say the bill does more to invade the privacy of ordinary Americans than protects US interests.
Sen. Ron Wyden, the only member of the intelligence committee to vote against the bill, said CISA will “have a limited impact on US cybersecurity.”
All of the five pro-privacy amendments tabled by senators ahead of the vote failed.
One of the core privacy bolstering amendments, which would require sensitive and personal data to be removed before it is shared with federal agencies, was voted down. Another, which critics argue would make it more difficult to track threat-data sharing under freedom-of-information laws, was also struck down.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who sponsored the bill in 2014, said the amendments would “undo the careful compromises we made on this bill.”
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) was the only presidential candidate to vote against the bill, according to The Guardian. Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), a Republican presidential candidate, voted for the bill.
(keep reading at zdnet.com)
1) The collapse of WTC 7 in under 7 seconds. NIST admits 2.25 seconds of FREE FALL acceleration. NIST refuses to release the data used in their collapse simulation claiming it might “jeopardize public safety”. Steel framed high-rise buildings have NEVER totally collapsed from fire or structural damage. Building 7 was not hit by a plane. Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report. Google ‘Building 7’, ‘WTC 7’. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-1-wtc7/
2) BBC correspondent Jane Standley and Phil Hayton reported the collapse of WTC 7 (Saloman Brothers Building) 20 minutes before it happened. BBC claims to have lost their original footage on 9/11 “(for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy)”. CNN/FOX/MSNBC also had early reports of the collapse of building 7. “either collapsed or is collapsing”. “That is the building that is going to go down next.” Ashleigh Banfield. Research ‘BBC wtc 7’. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-2-bbc-wtc7/
3) 2300+ Engineers and Architects support a new independent 9/11 investigation. Richard Gage (Founder of AE911). Watch these great documentaries ‘Explosive Evidence’, ‘Blueprint for Truth’, ‘Toronto Hearings’. Research ae911truth.org and ReThink911.org. 200+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials question the official story. Research Robert Bowman, Sibel Edmonds, Paul Craig Roberts, Mark Dayton, Cynthia McKinney. Google ‘9/11 Whistle blowers’ and ‘Patriots for 9/11’. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-3-ae911truth/
4) Hundreds of firefighters and witness testimony to MOLTEN METAL was ignored by the 9/11 Commission. NIST’s John Gross denies the existence of Molten Metal. FEMA found “Evidence of a severe high temperature corrosion attack” on the “Swiss Cheese” WTC 7 steel sample, ‘Limited Metallurgical Examination (FEMA C-13, Appendix C-6)’. Leslie Robertson claimed “As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running”. “Like you’re in a foundry” FDNY witnesses. Nano Thermite was found in WTC dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal (Steven Jones, Niels Harrit et al.). Research ‘Iron rich spheres’, ‘Red gray chips’. Jon Cole “The great thermate debate”. ‘Nano Tubes’. Research ‘Molten Steel’ and ‘Nano Thermite’. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-4-molten-metal-nano-thermite/
5) Hundreds of Firefighters and witness testimony to BOMBS/EXPLOSIONS ignored by the 9/11 Commission Report. 9/11 Commission Report bars 503 1st responder eyewitnesses and 118 Firefighter witnesses to explosions. From video footage it’s clear to see ‘squibs’ and waves of explosions ripping down the side of the Towers. Many Firefighters witnessed “Explosions in the lobby and sub levels”, ‘Oral Histories’. NIST failed to follow NFPA 921 guidelines for fire and explosion investigations. Research Barry Jennings, William Rodriguez, Erik Lawyer, David Chandler, Graeme MacQueen, Kevin Ryan ‘Demolition Access’. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-5-wtc-explosions/
6) Dick Cheney was in command of NORAD on 9/11. Cheney recalls taking charge from the PEOC bunker (CNN). Norman Mineta testified “Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?”. Cheney admits that he “Gave the order to shoot down Flight 93”. NORAD failed to intercept any of the four flights in nearly an hour and a half. Several ‘War Game’ exercises were taking place as 9/11 was unfolding. Research ‘NORAD Drills’, Webster Tarpley, Norman Mineta, Mark Dayton “NORAD lied”. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-6-dick-cheney-norad/
7) The FBI confiscated 84/85 videos from in and around the Pentagon as noted in the ‘Declaration of Jacqueline Maguire’. Pentagon security CCTV does not clearly show a 757. The Double Tree and Citgo videos do not show a plane and the Sheraton Hotel video was never released to the public. Released after the ‘Moussaoui trial’ in 2006 ‘Judicial Watch FOIA request’. ‘5 Still Frames’ (2002). SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-7-pentagon-missing-tapes/
8) Osama Bin Laden was NOT wanted by the FBI for the 9/11 attacks, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”. CIA created, trained and funded “Al Qaeda” during the Mujahideen (1980’s). Osama Bin Laden was a CIA asset named ‘Tim Osman’. Fox News reported Osama dead in Dec 2001. At least 7 of the 19 listed hijackers were reported alive by the BBC. FBI has never updated their original list. No video footage of 19 hijackers or passengers boarding the 4 flights. Pilots of the 4 planes never squawked the hijacking code ‘7500’. Research ‘FBI Bin Laden’, ‘Alive hijackers’, ‘Al-CIA-Da’. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-8-osama-bin-laden-al-qaeda/
9) ‘5 Dancing Israeli’s were arrested with ‘Mossad Truck Bombs’ on 9/11’. Arresting Officer was Scott DeCarlo. ‘Kurzberg, Shmuel, Ellner, Marmari’. They were held in FBI custody for 71 days before being deported back to Israel. They claimed to be in New York to “document the event.” ‘Urban Moving Systems’ was a Mossad front company operated by Dominic Suter. UMS was given a “$498,750 Federal grant” in June of 2001. ‘George Washington Bridge’ and ‘King Street/5th’ bomb threat. Research ‘Mossad Truck Bombs’ and ‘Israeli Spying’. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-9-mossad-truck-bombs/
10) Six out of the Ten 9/11 Commissioners have publicly stated that the report was “Setup to fail” – Co Chairs Lee Hamilton and Thomas Kean. “The white house has played cover up” – Max Cleland, resigned calling it a “National scandal’ and “Whitewash”. John Farmer wrote the book ‘The Ground Truth’ where he wrote “the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11”. “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting” – Timothy Roemer. Tom Daschle “Was asked to not investigate 9/11″. Bush hesitated for 441 Days before starting the 911 Commission after pressure from the victims’ family members, ‘Jersey Girls’. The 911 commission was only given $15 million to investigate 9/11. Initially only $3 million was given. Director Philip Zelikow wrote the outline before the commission began. The PATRIOT ACT was written before 9/11 and signed into law on October 26th, 2001. Just 45 days after 9/11. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-10-911-commission/
11) In September, 2000. The Project for a New American Century (PNAC), a neo-conservative think-tank released their report, entitled “Rebuilding America’s Defenses.” In it, they declared that “the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a NEW PEARL HARBOR.” Dick Cheney states that 9/11 achieved the goals of PNAC and was his “highest moment in office”. Listen to Paul Wolfowitz’s “chilling speech” about Pearl Harbor in June 2001. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-11-pnac-new-pearl-harbor/
12) On September 10th, 2001, Rumsfeld reported $2.3 TRILLION missing and unaccounted for at the Pentagon. Renovations were recently done to the Pentagon in the exact spot where “Flight 77” impacted. The area targeted was the Office of Naval Intelligence Accounting department auditing the unaccounted $2.3 Trillion. Dov Zakheim was Pentagon Comptroller and was CEO of System Planning Corporation (SPC) from 1987-2001, which specialized in ‘Flight Termination Systems’. Never identified firms made millions by placing ‘Put Options’ on United and American Airlines. Research “Missing $2.3 Trillion”, “Dov Zakheim”, SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-12-missing-2-3-trillion/
13) Marvin Bush, director of Stratesec in 2000 (Securacom, ‘KuAm’) was in charge of security at the WTC, United Airlines and Dulles International Airport. All three were breached on 9/11. ICTS also provided security at 9/11 airports. Research Marvin Bush, Barry McDaniel, Wirt Walker, Ezra Harel (ICTS). “Who killed John O’Neill?”. O’Neill was Former FBI task force agent investigating Al Qaeda/Bin Laden. Was transferred by Kroll Corporation to head WTC security just before 9/11. John O’Neil died in the Towers. Jerome Hauer was Managing Director with Kroll Inc. and former director of OEM. Research ‘Kroll’, ‘ICTS’, ‘Securacom’. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-13-marvin-bush-wtc-security/
14) “Flight 93” debris was spread out over miles. Media reported multiple crash sites. Chris Konicki described the crash site as “nothing that you could distinguish that a plane had crashed there”. Coroner Wallace Miller claimed there were “no bodies” and “Not a drop of blood”. Mayor Ernie Stull said “there was no plane”. Rumsfeld claimed they “shot down the plane over Pennsylvania”. FBI claimed to have recovered “95 percent” of “Flight 93”. NTSB was called off the investigation. Research the Shanksville crash site. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-14-flight-93-shanksville/
15) Towers were built to withstand a Boeing jet(s). Leslie Robertson, WTC structural Engineer, claimed he “designed it for a 707 to hit it”. Frank De Martini, deceased Manager of WTC Construction stated the towers “could probably sustain multiple impacts of jetliners” and that a plane would be “like a pencil puncturing your screen netting”. Charlie Thornton, Structural Engineer said “As far as a plane knocking a building over, that would not happen.” George Bush claims he watched the first plane crash into the north tower on TV before entering the classroom, “the TV was obviously on”. Bush was informed about the second impact while reading ‘The Pet Goat’. SOURCED: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/15-hard-facts-about-911/fact-15-towers/
- 3M Company
- ACE Group
- Advanced Medical Technology Association
- Aflac International
- American Apparel & Footwear Association
- American Automotive Policy Council
- American Chemistry Council
- American Council of Life Insurers
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- American Feed Industry
- Association American Forest & Paper Association
- American Insurance Association
- American Legislative Exchange Council
- American Meat Institute
- American Soybean Association
- Applied Materials
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- American Natural Soda
- Ash Corporation
- Association of Global Automakers
- Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Business Roundtable
- BSA – The Software Alliance
- CA Technologies
- Chubb Corp.
- Citigroup Inc
- Coalition of Services Industries
- The Coca Cola Company Inc
- Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA)
- Conoco Phillips
- Consumer Specialty Products Association (CSPA)
- Corn Refiners Association
- Cotton Council International
- Council of the Americas
- Crop Life America
- The Walt Disney Company
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Emergency Committee for American Trade
- FedEx Express
- Express Association of America
- Exxon Mobil
- Financial Services Forum
- FMC Corporation
- Food Marketing Institute
- Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America
- Gap, Inc.
- General Electric
- General Motors
- Glanbia USA
- Goldman Sachs
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Honda North America
- Idaho Potato Commission
- IDS International
- Information Technology Industry Council
- Interactive Advertising Bureau
- International Dairy Foods Association
- International Intellectual Property Alliance (IIPA)
- J.C. Penney
- John Deere
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kraft Foods
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Lilly Louis Dreyfus Commodities
- McGraw Hill Financial
- Mondelez International
- Morgan Stanley
- Motion Picture Association of America
- Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
- National Center for APEC
- National Confectioners Association
- National Corn Growers Association
- National Council of Wheat Growers
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- National Fisheries Institute
- National Foreign Trade Council
- National Milk Producers Federation
- National Oilseed Processors Association
- National Pork Producers Council
- National Potato Council
- National Retail Federation
- National Turkey Federation
- Northwest Horticultural Council
- Outdoor Industry Association
- Pet Food Institute
- Philip Morris International
- Plastics Industry Trade Association
- PPG Industries
- Procter & Gamble
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Retail Industry Leaders Association
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
- Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International
- Software & Information Industry Association
- SPI: The Plastics Industry Trade Association
- Sudbury International Sweeteners
- Users Association
- Target Inc.
- Telecommunications Industry Association
- The Entertainment Software Association
- The National Chicken Council
- Time Warner Inc.
- Toyota North America
- U.S. Apple Association
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Grains Council
- U.S. New Zealand Council
- U.S. Wheat Associates
- United States Council for International Business
- United Technologies Corporation
- US-ASEAN Business Council
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Washington Council on International Trade
- World Trade Center San Diego
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Hah.” – Martin Shkreli
I drove across Sinai from Cairo, which is crumbling. Sheep on the streets, buildings falling down, giant slums, poor education, nice food only for the very rich, streets covered in garbage, majority of the country is poor.
Went to Israel. Saw a city much like any city in Europe. Clean streets. Beautiful big store fronts. Sidewalks. Nice signs telling you where to go. Little stands and shops everywhere. Great food from around the world. Pastries, pizza. It was Europe, basically. I loved it. It was very clean! It was great.
You have to drive some distance out of Jerusalem to get to the wall. It is a nice drive past pastures and rolling hills with bushes and trees on them.
The wall is very tall. It is made of concrete. At the top there are guard posts with glass. There is barbed wire, even though the wall is far too high to get over. There are men with guns.
When you go through it, you are asked many questions about who you are and where you come from. If you have anything Arab about you this questioning is very long it can take several hours. You are brought through many layers of security, the inside of the wall is like a fort. You go back and force through a maze of metal bars, with many security cameras watching you. The bars look like the bars used to hold cattle at a rodeo.
You exit and on the other side is a tall wire fence covered with barbed wire. There is graffiti all over the wall. The buildings are crumbling. Noo nice food, streets made of dirt, everyone is poor.
There are men waiting to be taxi drivers, I went with one. He showed me an ID card with a picture of a baby on it. He told me a story.
“This is my son. You know how I got this card?”
“My son was born with a problem in his arm, and they said that if his arm wasn’t operated on he would lose the arm. We don’t have that kind of hospital here, so I have to go across into Jerusalem to see the doctor. So I go to the Fence.”
“The man at the fence won’t let me through. He says that I can’t bring through any person without a card. He is referring to my son, who is a new born. He didn’t have a card.”
“So I say to him, where do I get the card? He says you must get the card in Jerusalem.”
“I say let me through then I will get the card and leave my son with my wife. He says that won’t work, a person must be present to have fingerprints and a photo and so on in order to get the card.”
“I say how will my son get the card if he cannot travel through the fence to get the card?”
“He told me I was holding up the line, and my son never got the surgery, he lost his arm.”
He passed me the card, he said it was fake, and he didn’t have the courage to try it out, because you could be put in prison for such a thing. He had to choose between making his son grow up without an arm or without a father. The card was so poorly done. It was obviously fake.
We got up to the top of this hill, and he pointed out at these buildings coming over the hills, he said they were settlements, and they took over 3 more hills in the last few months. These were very nice buildings. Developments.
I went back to Israel that night, and I went to a waffle store. They had every kind of waffle. Chocolate waffle, ice cream waffle, Nutella. Anything. Any kind of fruit and so on. The taxis are really nice there they have meters, they don’t clunk when they start. The monuments are lit up at night. There are little plaques at every monument that tell you the history in English and Hebrew and Russian and Italian.
When I took the bus back, I sat next to a young girl who had a phone with rhinestones glued to it in a heart shape, and a beanie baby on a key chain. She had a ponytail, she was texting and wearing an army uniform. She had a grenade launcher in the seat next to her. The bus stopped several times and the Palestinians were made to get off and be searched. Their bags were taken off the bus and dumped out, and the soldiers kicked through their belongings at the side of the road and we sat inside the bus and watched and they passed out snacks.
It was absolutely banal, but the whole thing chilled me, and I realized that this was the country at the center of American foreign policy, and this was the beacon of democracy, and I realized that these were the supposed “good guys,” and I just thought that it wasn’t fucking right, and that Christians should be embarrassed because Jesus wouldn’t have stood for any of this.
Sorry I wrote a novel. It really changed me.
TL:DR; I think every American history teacher should be forced to walk around in Jerusalem, then go through the wall to Bethlehem and walk around in Palestine before teaching students that colonialism is something that “used to” happen.
We should protect Bitcoin from take over by the few. Its function should flow free as the Volga River despite the centuries of Tsars, Mongols, Vikings, Swedes, and the Communist regime rule. We need to toss out any thinking of the apparent treasure in the boat over the the river as the Stenka Razin did to keep the boat rower and citizens free. Keep the flow free and wide.
The Stenka’s men were able to trust him to navigate the river and to support the poor. In our case, Bitcoin does have a few generals to serve the crypto math, with many rowers (the open source programmers) to float in the river. The concept of the Bitcoin is the captain of the ship. Not a single or a group of people, which they may call themselves Oh, NO:
A board of Directors
We need to preserve this structure. No board of directors. A few, governing many to navigate in their own purpose, their own ports to deposit goods, … must not be allowed.
I see this happened to our great nation of USA. 535 legistrature governing 320 million of us making us poor with their dealing with passing the measures put forth by another group of the few for (subprime, derivatives, mortgage backed trust …) and finally, the mandatory Obama care, making e.g., drugs more expensive for the poor.
Same for the State, County, and down to the town/cities. In our town, 5 counsel staff fooled us to choke the already congested main street of Las Tunas by reducing the lane from 2 lane ea. with diagnal parking, metering out our property money trickled down from the state to county just to hand out contracts to more than one ‘traffic study group and beautification firms’ against our citizen voices. Same happening at our next door neighboring towns. A few 5 counsels voting themselves against 35K town citizens on allowing to build Monster houses as already done in our town. It’s too late for me to understand the ‘flow’. The consel making this decision should of been stopped at the money flow. As they say, follow the flow of $$. From the State, County, then to the town. It should of stopped at higher level. That Las Tunas drive portion belongs to my town but it is a thoroughfare used by the thousands of commuters coming from the east side, like Pomona, San Dimas, … to downtown LA. I’ve mentioned this in the counsel meeting but was ignored. Call to the LA supervisor’s office of Antonovitch was met by ‘Oh, it doesn’t belong to the county, it belongs to your town’. Yet, the county office metered out the $10 millions to do the diagonal parking.
I see the same for our corporate (capitalistic) structure. A few, say 5 – 10 board of directors governing the fate of all those who actually working day n’ night, week after week with little pay and little time off decide to send work out to Shanghi, laying off thousands of US workers while they get millions in their salaries, compensations, bonuses, … and more raises voting themselves.
Same for our Japanese American community, a microcosm level – Selling off Keiro Retirement Home complex by the few, the home’s board of directors and the CEO. They had no right to determine the fate of the all those senior residents, some in dire conditions and to their families and the seniors in waiting to get in by outright selling the facility without allowing the most important people to vote for no. The proceed of $41 million was said to be used for educating about aging (huh?). The $$ should be used to create new Retirement home without the board of selfish directors or CEOs. Let the citizens make the laws and govern themselves without the greedy few. Campigns, voting? Elections? do these matter as the outcome of our citizens well being, both emotionally (promises), health and financial security? So goes for the global trade deals that US corporations thru our government and now every other nations had gotten involved with the expense of our liveryhood. Tell that to homeless here in LA. The Globalization of trade as sought by the few (corporates pushing the representatives).
The concept of few governing many is wrong!
No special interest or contractors thru the few counsel staff can corrupt 35K of town citizens or the few of industry money can corrupt 320 million of us citizens vs. 535 legislatures
Protect Bitcoin from the few. The banks can buy up all of the exchanges for instance. The funding for the Bitcoin development must be traced continuously and be protected from intrusions by the few. Always trace the $$. Where to where, when to when, and mostly to whom to whom.
~Dorian Nakamoto, 2015-10-08 (link)
Southern California residents Ron and Sarah Hall were paying too much in electricity bills and decided to make the switch to solar, contracting Solar City to outline their roof with 36 solar panels. Nearly a year ago, the installation was complete and for that entire year, the energy bill did not change.
It turns out, the utility company had never turned the panels on. Because the panels were producing energy at 128% efficiency, they were 28% too efficient and didn’t fall under the limitations placed on residents for power creation. The state believes that if a resident is making too much power, they can sell the extra and are potential energy distributors, liable for additional commercial business regulations. The Halls were not told, they just kept paying their exorbitant bills.
The mistake was on Solar City. They had miscalculated the amount of energy needed by the Halls and installed too much, though it is also pointing out what looks like a flaw in the system. The state’s regulatory system is attempting to limit peoples’ power to control the energy.
(keep reading at collectivelyconscious.net)
“Since mankind’s dawn, a handful of oppressors have accepted the responsibility over our lives that we should have accepted for ourselves. By doing so, they took our power. By doing nothing, we gave it away. We’ve seen where their way leads, through camps and wars, towards the slaughterhouse.” ― Alan Moore, V for Vendetta
What began with the passage of the USA Patriot Act in October 2001 has snowballed into the eradication of every vital safeguard against government overreach, corruption and abuse. Since then, we have been terrorized, traumatized, and acclimated to life in the American Surveillance State.
The bogeyman’s names and faces change over time, but the end result remains the same: our unquestioning acquiescence to anything the government wants to do in exchange for the phantom promise of safety and security has transitioned us to life in a society where government agents routinely practice violence on the citizens while, in conjunction with the Corporate State, spying on the most intimate details of our personal lives.
Ironically, the 14th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks occurs just days before the 228th anniversary of the ratification of our Constitution. Yet while there is much to mourn about the loss of our freedoms in the years since 9/11, there is virtually nothing to celebrate.
The Constitution has been steadily chipped away at, undermined, eroded, whittled down, and generally discarded to such an extent that what we are left with today is but a shadow of the robust document adopted more than two centuries ago. Most of the damage has been inflicted upon the Bill of Rights—the first ten amendments to the Constitution—which has historically served as the bulwark from government abuse.
Set against a backdrop of government surveillance, militarized police, SWAT team raids, asset forfeiture, eminent domain, overcriminalization, armed surveillance drones, whole body scanners, stop and frisk searches, roving VIPR raids and the like—all sanctioned by a corrupt government run by Congress, the White House and the courts—a recitation of the Bill of Rights now sounds more like a eulogy to freedoms lost than an affirmation of rights we should possess.
(keep reading at rutherford.org)
The problem with repeated false flags and staged events executed for a particular political purpose is that they demand a commitment from the minds of the masses and it has to happen in real-time. You either get it right away that the event is staged or you don’t. That is, you require “proof.” Until you receive that proof or, should I say, until you consciously register a series of information that convinces you that it must have been fake, you will choose to believe mainstream media news and accept it as truth. On the other hand, those who are fully awakened to the overall agenda in full motion now know right away as soon as another staged shooting takes place. They know exactly which signs to look for or, more specifically, which group of signs to look for. Also there is a sequence of events that usually plays out exactly almost every time. Once the working minds of these people see that sequence of events play out their natural brain does not allow them to believe the official story no matter how much “proof” the mainstream media presents to convince their viewers that the story is true. This is the natural resistance that humanity is creating to government lies which I’ve discussed in the past.
That said, without getting too deep into what I believe could likely be another staged shooting event to advance the federal government’s gun control agenda, let’s just zip through a list of oddities that every single person must reconcile surrounding the recent Virginia TV reporter shooting of Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward by alleged shooter Vester Lee Flanagan. Here are 19 oddities to fill your brain with. Perhaps you can explain away some of these. If you can, more power to you but good luck tackling the entire list. Ultimately, it’s not about one person being right or wrong but about lining yourself up with truth. Keep in mind that all of these things are happening at once and you have to let your natural instincts, intuition and common sense kick in and take this information in and then file it under one of two categories: orchestrated event or coincidence … or perhaps I don’t know. You decide:
1 – Big man with gun pointed directly at 2 people just a few feet away. No one notices, no one cares.
No one looks at the gunman even once despite his brandishing a normal-sized gun. Peripheral vision must be a conspiracy also! Instead, the 2 women carry on with their conversation. You couldn’t make this up. Don’t believe it? Watch the video for yourself.
2 – After clearly pointing gun at his victims, shooter doesn’t shoot.
The video shows what turns out to be some kind of rehearsal pointing. Ask yourself what killer has ever done this outside of a Hollywood movie set? Put yourself for a second inside the mind of the supposed killer. Who points a gun at people in broad daylight, practices what he’s going to do and then after not pulling the trigger waits around to re-point the gun again a minute later?
3 – Cameraman conveniently pointing camera away even though the interview is taking place now.
Watch as the cameraman is inexplicably shooting footage in a direction unrelated to the interview taking place, providing the perfect entrance for the apparently invisible shooter. Ask yourself, why would the cameraman do this? Was the interview that boring or that long that he needs to amuse himself by aimlessly panning across the scenery while the interview is happening? What are the odds of this coincidence?
4 – Shooter is super close to cameraman who somehow has no idea he’s there.
How does cameraman Adam Ward not see, hear, sense or even smell that there is someone standing right next to him? The shooter doesn’t even have a shadow! The scene takes place in a super quiet remote area and it’s a big man with a gun who is also invisible. This defies logic and reason, does it not? Coincidence? You decide.
5 – How did gunman know they were filming that day, that location?
Simple questions that beg good answers. What’s a shooter doing in this remote area anyway? And how does the shooter know to be there at that exact time? Was he just wandering around in the neighborhood and decided to do this? Or did the shooter have a copy of the WDBJ production schedule? Maybe he did. Just wondering.
6 – Reporter never goes down or twitches after being shot multiple times.
Magic bullet part 2? Could this be an example of the adrenaline bullet initial impact resistance theory? Perhaps it happened so fast she didn’t know she was shot? Everyone should go back and watch other videos of people being shot and look for the quick body twitch, the jolt and the instant collapse that happens when people get shot at point-blank range which is when bullets do the most damage. Then go back and see if anything in this recent shooting looks different. Also ask yourself, where is the blood? Where is the staggering struggle of someone who has just been shot?
(keep reading at activistpost.com)
A video you will not see on the mainstream media : Israeli militant violently detains and chokeholds a non-Jewish child with a broken arm
Who puts a chokehold on children? A coward.
PARKER — Undulating fields of crops and livestock-dotted pastures are the domain of a trigger-happy bully who brags about a political cloak of invincibility keeping him beyond reach of the law in faithfully conservative Linn County.
Adversaries say he has woven a liquor-infused tapestry of fear colored by intimidation, abuse and lies. The saga features stalking, death threats, trespassing, drive-by gunfire, massive explosions, cattle theft, loan defaults, hit-and-run driving and marital strife. Linn County Sheriff’s Department files bulge with complaints about him.
There is trepidation among acquaintances to speak freely, a point accentuated by the number expressing nervousness about reprisal if they were candid. There is genuine fear.
Descriptions of events offered by those willing to speak out converge to reveal a potentially lethal menace. Neighbors allege some in law enforcement responded to cries for help with degrees of indifference or favoritism.
Locals aware of the dynamics shake their head in dismay. In a place where people honor the Second Amendment and revere the self-defense castle doctrine, there is astonishment no one has been gunned down.
Folks in direct path of this prairie hellion pray for an end to what some coined “neighborhood terrorism.”
So far, their nemesis has found no reason to relent.
Not when your name is Jim Brownback and you are a brother to Sam, the most powerful politician in Kansas.
Parker farmer Ben Katzer, who lives near Jim Brownback, said the governor’s younger brother didn’t hesitate to rub salt in wounds he inflicted on others by boasting: “Nobody can touch me.” Others have heard similar pitches. Linn County Sheriff Paul Filla witnessed Jim Brownback invoke the governor’s name like body armor, but said it didn’t carry weight with him. Amid one conversation, the sheriff said, Jim Brownback declared, “ ‘I’ll just call Sam.’ ”
(keep reading at cjonline.com)
Why do government agencies do the opposite of what they say? EPA pollutes, DEA runs drugs, ATF smuggles guns, FBI plots terrorism
The Affordable Care Act that isn’t affordable and has raised health insurance rates and the cost of healthcare.
The Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act, designed to improve food labeling but which actually bans states from enacting their own GMO labeling requirements, thus keeping food labels inaccurate.
The USA Patriot Act, a major post-9/11 bill that redefined “patriotism” as massive unconstitutional government surveillance and intrusion.
And so on.
Throughout our recent history, there are a number of examples where Congress and the Executive Branch have proposed or passed legislation that, in practice, does exactly the opposite of what elected officials said it would do, in direct contradiction of their titles.
The same is true of the federal bureaucracy: There are innumerable examples of federal agencies performing tasks and undertaking missions that are diametrically opposite of their founding purpose.
Consider these examples:
— EPA polluting rivers: The EPA recently caused over 3 millions gallons of toxic waste to spill into Colorado’s Animas River while “cleaning up” the Gold King Mine near Silverton, CO. A local retired geologist predicted that the EPA would actually cause a massive toxic spill in order to secure federal funding for a “Superfund” site. And that is exactly what happened, and is happening. Since the incident, the EPA has declared that the affected river water is perfectly clean and safe, although toxic lead and arsenic now line the river banks on historic Navajo land. After spreading their poison on Navajo land and putting countless lives at risk, appointed EPA officials are now defying Congress members elected to represent Americans and refusing to release documents related to the mine spill.
— Operation Fast and Furious: Begun at the outset of the Obama Administration, Fast and Furious was a gun-running operation headed by the Justice Department and, specifically, by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms – the federal agency charged with investigating, among other crimes, gun-running. In particular, the ATF sold thousands of guns to “straw” purchasers who were buying them to transfer to Mexican drug lords south of the border. The plan, according to some, was to have the ATF track those weapons and, upon locating them in the hands of the drug lords, make arrests.
(keep reading at naturalnews.com)
Glyphosate-based herbicides (GBH) are the major pesticides used worldwide. Converging evidence suggests that GBH, such as Roundup, pose a particular health risk to liver and kidneys although low environmentally relevant doses have not been examined. To address this issue, a 2-year study in rats administering 0.1 ppb Roundup (50 ng/L glyphosate equivalent) via drinking water (giving a daily intake of 4 ng/kg bw/day of glyphosate) was conducted. A marked increased incidence of anatomorphological and blood/urine biochemical changes was indicative of liver and kidney structure and functional pathology. In order to confirm these findings we have conducted a transcriptome microarray analysis of the liver and kidneys from these same animals.
The expression of 4224 and 4447 transcript clusters (a group of probes corresponding to a known or putative gene) were found to be altered respectively in liver and kidney (p < 0.01, q < 0.08). Changes in gene expression varied from −3.5 to 3.7 fold in liver and from −4.3 to 5.3 in kidneys. Among the 1319 transcript clusters whose expression was altered in both tissues, ontological enrichment in 3 functional categories among 868 genes were found. First, genes involved in mRNA splicing and small nucleolar RNA were mostly upregulated, suggesting disruption of normal spliceosome activity. Electron microscopic analysis of hepatocytes confirmed nucleolar structural disruption. Second, genes controlling chromatin structure (especially histone-lysine N-methyltransferases) were mostly upregulated. Third, genes related to respiratory chain complex I and the tricarboxylic acid cycle were mostly downregulated. Pathway analysis suggests a modulation of the mTOR and phosphatidylinositol signalling pathways. Gene disturbances associated with the chronic administration of ultra-low dose Roundup reflect a liver and kidney lipotoxic condition and increased cellular growth that may be linked with regeneration in response to toxic effects causing damage to tissues. Observed alterations in gene expression were consistent with fibrosis, necrosis, phospholipidosis, mitochondrial membrane dysfunction and ischemia, which correlate with and thus confirm observations of pathology made at an anatomical, histological and biochemical level.
Our results suggest that chronic exposure to a GBH in an established laboratory animal toxicity model system at an ultra-low, environmental dose can result in liver and kidney damage with potential significant health implications for animal and human populations.
(keep reading at ehjournal.net)
Our original report described anomalies of the crash and surrounding events that suggest cutting-edge foul play—that an external hacker could have taken control of Hastings’s car in order to kill him. If this sounds too futuristic, a series of recent technical revelations has proven that “car hacking” is entirely possible. The latest just appeared this week.
Hackers, seeking to demonstrate the vulnerability of automobiles to remote attacks, were able to largely take over the Jeep Cherokee driven by a writer for the tech magazine Wired:
Their code is an automaker’s nightmare: software that lets hackers send commands through the Jeep’s entertainment system to its dashboard functions, steering, brakes, and transmission, all from a laptop that may be across the country.
They were able to make his car decelerate suddenly, causing the writer to “narrowly avert death” at the hands of a semi-trailer coming up behind him.
In an earlier demonstration, they had been able to do similar things with other vehicles:
In the summer of 2013, I drove a Ford Escape and a Toyota Prius around a South Bend, Indiana, parking lot while they sat in the backseat with their laptops, cackling as theydisabled my brakes, honked the horn, jerked the seat belt, and commandeered the steering wheel.
All of this is increasingly drawing the attention—and action— of the authorities. U.S. Senators Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) and Edward J. Markey (D-MA), members of the Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, introduced legislation Tuesday seeking to establish federal standards for security and privacy of drivers in today’s computer-laden cars.
What we do not hear is any discussion about whether the risk has gone beyond the realm of possibility…to a reality.
What About Hastings?
Back when Michael Hastings died, former counterterrorism czar Richard Clarke—by all accounts a sober, no-nonsense man—said that the Hastings’s crash was “consistent with a car cyber attack” and that it was likely that intelligence agencies knew “how to remotely seize control of a car.”
It is worth noting, too, that the day before his death, Hastings had “urgently” requested to borrow his neighbor’s car—he wanted to get out of town, but he feared his own car was being tampered with.
How is it then that “mainstream” publications, including even Wired, do not talk about the very odd circumstances surrounding the death of a journalist who had made powerful enemies? Did the fact that he had caused a famed general to be fired, that he was investigating the CIA chief, that he told colleagues he himself was being investigated by the FBI—did none of this at least raise the slightest suspicion on the part of our journalistic community? How about the fiery explosion when his car hit a palm tree—which automotive experts say should not normally take place; what about the fact that the engine flew out of the vehicle and landed a considerable distance away–which, again, we are told, is highly unusual?
(keep reading at globalresearch.ca)
The Department of Homeland Security has been monitoring the Black Lives Matter movement since anti-police protests erupted in Ferguson, Missouri last summer, according to hundreds of documents obtained by The Intercept through a Freedom of Information Act request.
The documents, released by the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Operations Coordination, indicate that the department frequently collects information, including location data, on Black Lives Matter activities from public social media accounts, including on Facebook, Twitter, and Vine, even for events expected to be peaceful. The reports confirm social media surveillance of the protest movement and ostensibly related events in the cities of Ferguson, Baltimore, Washington, DC, and New York.
They also show the department watching over gatherings that seem benign and even mundane. For example, DHS circulated information on a nationwide series of silent vigils and a DHS-funded agency planned to monitor a funk music parade and a walk to end breast cancer in the nation’s capital.
The tracking of domestic protest groups and peaceful gatherings raises questions over whether DHS is chilling the exercise of First Amendment rights, and over whether the department, created in large part to combat terrorism, has allowed its mission to creep beyond the bounds of useful security activities as its annual budget has grown beyond $60 billion.
The surveillance cataloged in the DHS documents goes back to August of last year, when protests and riots broke out in Ferguson the day after the shooting of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown. According to two August 11th, 2014 reports, a DHS FEMA “WatchOps officer” used information from Twitter and Vine to monitor the riots and reproduced a map, originally created by a Reddit user, of conflict zones.
(keep reading at firstlook.org)