I have been watching global trends for about 10 years now and have been witnessing the slow collapse of our infrastructure, government and economy. If you are aware of what’s happening, it is very easy to walk down any street in America and see how bad things are becoming. I lived for a year in China, a country that is on the rise and you can see such a huge difference in how people carry themselves and their overall attitude. They take pride in their appearance, they put an emphasis on education, and they have hope for a better future. They have their own problems, but I won’t go into them at the moment. The point is, America is in an obvious state of decline.
When I got back to the US it was such a stark difference that it blew me away. The first thing I noticed were how sloppy everyone looked. over half the people I see are obese. Most of the women are wearing pajamas and flip flops. Everyone is eating junk food and soda constantly. You see American flags everywhere and bumper stickers and signs commemorating and glorifying war. War is elevated over everything else. Our festivals and holidays are dedicated to the civil war, WWII, etc. The park by my house is War memorial park. There are veterans everywhere, many of them wounded or have mental issues. We are a culture built around war. War and debt are the only things holding our country together at the moment.
I know things have been collapsing for the last decade or so, but I think this is by design and I think there is a plan at work by the central banks, TPTB, globalists, or whatever you want to call them. They control all western economies with very few exceptions. They have been able to maintain control because the dollar has remained the world reserve currency and they have been attacking every country that even thinks about using another currency (for example: Iraq, Libya, Syria). However, that control is waning and the end of the dollar is coming. There isn’t much they can do about this because it is a mathematical certainty. They are out of options. The dollar should have collapsed in 2008, but they have pulled out every trick in the book to hold it together this long. Also, having the most powerful military in the world has meant no one has called in our debt up to this point.
I could rant about this for hours, but I’m sure most of you know all this already so I will go ahead and get to the point. These are the reasons that I think we are finally approaching the endgame and what I think will come to pass very soon.
- China has announced it is no longer beneficial to buy US Treasury Bonds. (November 2013) This is very serious because it means other countries will soon follow and it has signaled the official beginning of the end of the petrodollar. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-20/pboc-says-no-longer-in-china-s-favor-to-boost-record-reserves.html
- US stock market is in a huge bubble. This is undeniable at this point. The Federal Reserve has been printing money like crazy. This is the only thing causing the stock market to rise to the incredible heights you see today. This can’t continue forever. This is a bigger bubble than what caused the 1929 market crash.http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/01/us-economy-shiller-idUSBRE9B009620131201
- China is moving to challenge the dollar by backing the Yuan with gold and also purchasing oil from the ME with the Yuan. This has been accelerating over the past year and it shows that the death of the dollar is nearly upon us. Although keeping the Yuan weak against the dollar has aided in keeping exports from China competitive, China has decided that they are ready to take the risk and set their own course.http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-07-25/china%E2%80%99s-yuan-set-become-global-reserve-currency-gold-backing
- The US wanted to attack Syria, but didn’t. To me, this shows how increasingly desperate the central bankers and their puppets in the US government have become. Obama didn’t have any support in a war with Syria. He tried to convince us Assad was using chemical weapons as a very transparent excuse to get directly involved in Syria. However, we all know the real reason, which was to protect the collapsing petrodollar and keep all that oil flowing, and more importantly, being purchased in USD. This shows that the US only has one option to avert the blame of a collapsing economy away from the true criminals in the central bank. This is to go to war.
- The Federal Reserve is stuck between a rock and a hard place. As long as there is a huge budget deficit, the Fed has to QE to buy bonds otherwise bond prices will plunge which means interest rates will rise. If the Fed continues to QE which literally means printing money, inflation will definitely increase and build momentum. Once momentum reaches a point where confidence in the value of money is lost, it will be difficult to control. The vast amount of money printed had already gone into asset markets which are floating on this liquidity with no real productive money supporting the price. If the Fed continues with the low interest rate and loose money, more and more business models will be built on this. Furthermore, derivative financial products will be built on these businesses just like the mortgage market. When inflation becomes a problem, even stopping the QE will be disastrous. This is like the last phase of a dying star that is expanding rapidly, burning off whatever mass it has and suddenly collapsing into a black hole.
All I can say is good luck to everyone out there because I really think things are about to get very bad. History has shown that the way fiat currencies usually end is with depression and war. This system is going to be destroyed and it is going to take a lot of people down with it. The only thing we can do is prepare ourselves. Get your self into a situation where you aren’t dependent on other people. Learn basic skills. Make friends with your neighbors and the community around you. Don’t give the police or government a reason to come after you. Have an escape plan.