A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
You’ll notice many are prefaced by the word, ‘Project’, typically by the CIA or other international intelligence agency. This may give you the idea that these are just ‘typical operations’ of our government. After all, “the world is always at war and you need spies”. Or do you? Especially in a technocratic world where everyone can talk to everyone, around the world. I challange that assumption.
May I remind you that the definition of conspiracy is two or more operating in secret to cause harm. So when the CIA assassinates world leaders in secret, it does harm to them but not to US citizens because they are operating on our behalf. In this way, we justify their bad behavior. I want you to reevaluate the “causes harm” part behind their behavior. By deposing dictators and playing chess with the planet, have they really made us safer?
Legend -or- The Usual Suspects:
- [U]: CIA and/or UK’s SIS/MI6
- [I]: Israel’s Mossad ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service)
- [G]: Freemasons; Power Elite, Secret Societies
- [S]: Soviets, Russia, KGB, Communism
- [A]: Arabic country, Islamic extremists
- [J]: Jesuits, Catholics, Vatican City
- [M]: Mafia, Mobsters, gun / gold / drug / human trafficking, crime syndicates
- [F]: Financial crime by Industrialists, Bankers; or Fascists depending on context
- [O]: Other, Companies/Business plots
- [P]: Politicians; Preachers; Police; Pedophile-networks; or all the above, depending on context (ex:Dennis Hastert).
- [G,U,I,J,M,F,O,P] — Indicates Cryptofascist Globalist Conspirators
- Acoustic Kitty : 20M USD CIA project to implant microphones in cat’s ears in order to spy on Soviets, but cats were unreliable. This no joke. [U]
- Air America : CIA-owned dummy airline used in covert operations, including “unwittingly” transporting drugs illegally, and wittingly transporting (illegal in US) drugs legally between countries. [U]
- Amalgam Virgo : crash of an Italian military aircraft setting off an environmental disaster of phosgene dispersal. The crash was suspicious, but the conspiracy is in the coverup, in which Judge Carlo Mastelloni in 97 indicted 22 Air Force officers on charges of suppression, forgery, theft of documents concerning state security.**. Even former President of the Republic Francesco Cossiga has released a public interview in which states that the killing of Argo 16 was due to a revenge of the Israeli secret services. [I]
- Assassination of Abraham Lincoln : part of a larger confederate conspiracy than ‘as-history-remembers-a-lone-wolf’, John Wilkes Booth. [F]
- US/UK Military Intelligence Astroturfing : The policies of abuse sociology and the weaponization of public psychology, including military intelligence behavior such as cognitive-infiltration**; social media manipulation of opinion; sensemaking** in the activity of manufacturing the public’s belief in non-reality, aka “Gaslighting”. [U,G,I]
- Bay of Pigs Invasion : Failed 1961 military invasion of Cuba undertaken by the CIA-sponsored paramilitary group, to overthrow increasingly communist Castro [U]
- Bayer Corp and Baxter Corp knowingly gave thousands of hemophiliacs HIV and Hepatitis C. [O,F]
- Bernard Ebbers of WorldCom Fraud : False financial reporting that would rival the Enron Scandal. [F]
- Black Sites and US Government Torture of Detainees [U]
- Black Sox Scandal : Baseball players coordinated with gamblers to throw games [O,M]
- Bologna massacre : Propaganda Due members staged false flag terror attack in Italy in 1980, as part of a strategy of tension
- Bojinka plot [F,O]
- Caesar assassination [P]
- Catiline conspiracy : senator plotted with cronies and soldiers to overthrow the Roman republic; parallel to Star Wars Universe’ Palpatine backstory [P]
- The Church Committee [U,P]
- The Chemist’s War : US Treasury Dept poisoned alcohol during prohibition and killed people. [U,P]
- CIA Assassinations
Microsoft released an AI chat bot that is currently “verified” on Twitter called @TayandYou that was meant to try to learn the way millennials speak and interact with them.
It’s meant to “test and improve Microsoft’s understanding of conversational language” according to The Verge.
Things did get pretty controversial. There are other types of people in addition to ‘millennials’ who use Twitter who naturally found the bot, and some of them were able to “hack” into Tay’s learning process.
Tay’s developers seemed to discover what was happening and began furiously deleting the racist tweets. They also appeared to shut down her learning capabilities and she quickly became a feminist.
As fear mongering about the Zika epidemic runs rampant, separate organizations of doctors from Brazil and Argentina are directly challenging the notion that the Brazilian Zika virus outbreak is at the root of the recent increase in microcephaly birth defect cases.
After the dramatic increase in congenital malformations, the Brazilian Ministry of Health moved quickly to link the phenomena to the Zika virus epidemic. Microcephaly is a congenital condition in which a baby’s head develops abnormally small.
In spite of all the media hype surrounding the mosquito-borne Zika virus and microcephaly, there has yet to be a scientific link proven between the two.
— Nature News&Comment (@NatureNews) February 10, 2016
In a recent report by the Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Towns (PCST), the group revealed that the area in which most of the afflicted persons live had been sprayed with a larvicide known to cause birth defects.
The chemical, pyriproxyfen, was added to the state of Pernambuco’s drinking-water reservoirs in 2014, by the Brazilian Ministry of Health, in an effort to stop the proliferation of the Zika-carrying Aedes aegypti mosquito.
The report by PCST revealed that the pesticide, sold under the commercial name SumiLarv, is manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a Japanese subsidiary of Monsanto.
“Pyriproxyfen is a growth inhibitor of mosquito larvae, which alters the development process from larva to pupa to adult, thus generating malformations in developing mosquitoes and killing or disabling them. It acts as an insect juvenile hormone or juvenoid, and has the effect of inhibiting the development of adult insect characteristics (for example, wings and mature external genitalia) and reproductive development. It is an endocrine disruptor and is teratogenic (causes birth defects).
“Malformations detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in areas where the Brazilian state added pyriproxyfen to drinking water is not a coincidence, even though the Ministry of Health places a direct blame on Zika virus for this damage, while trying to ignore its responsibility and ruling out the hypothesis of direct and cumulative chemical damage caused by years of endocrine and immunological disruption of the affected population,” according to the report by Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Towns.
(keep reading at thefreethoughtproject.com)